1. What is Raku?
Raku is Malaysia’s very own audio streaming service, giving you all the music you love and so much more. It’s home to your favorite Live Radio streams like Era FM, hitz.fm and My FM with all their recorded radio shows and even news and traffic updates. You can also choose and listen to a countless amount of playlists that is curated for every occasion and mood. For your convenient access, Raku is also available in 4 interface languages: English, BM, Mandarin and Tamil.
2. Can anyone access Raku?
Anyone residing within Malaysia is eligible for the service. All you have to do is sign up for an Astro ID or connect your Facebook account to Raku. You can even access Raku without logging in; simply select “Skip for now” at the login page.
3. Where can I access it?
Raku is accessible on iOS and Android mobile devices. Just head to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and search for Raku. It can also be accessed through the website on supporting browsers. At this moment, you can only use Raku within Malaysia.
4. What can I expect to enjoy on Raku?
- • Listen to Playlists curated for based on your mood, preferred music genre or even activity, to keep you company during your daily workout.
- • Tune in to the hottest Malaysian radio stations
- • Stay up to date with podcasts from all around the world
5. Can I access Raku without connecting to the Internet?
Raku is a streaming service and therefore requires you to be connected to the Internet either via your local Internet Service Provider, wireless network, 3G or LTE.
6. What devices and operating systems do I need to tune in to Raku?
If you’re on an Android device: Most Android powered smartphones. Requires Android OS 4.2. or later.
If you’re on an iOS device: iPhone 4 & above. Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
If you’re on the web: Any laptop or desktop running the Internet explorer version 9.0 and above, Chrome, Safari & Firefox.
7. How can I contact Raku if I have any more queries?